top of page

Time for Action!

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you." -Thomas Jefferson

Little Gems of Wisdom & Fun from Mary Lynn Ziemer

In one of our recent blogs, we talked about how your life is like a movie. In life, just like on a movie set, no scene can begin without "Action!" In order to reach the goals you have set for yourself, you must combine the powerful feelings of joy and calm with "inspired action."

What is "Inspired Action"?

"Inspired action" is any action which gives you the experience of connecting with that power within you (by whatever name you choose to call it: Intuition, God, Universe, Life, Soul, Source Energy etc.). And when you tap into it, it will lead the way if you allow. You will know it is coming from this source because of how it makes you feel: hopeful, peaceful, confident and energetic as you think about it.

Put it into motion!

When we send a rocket to the moon, scientists tell us it takes 80% of the fuel to lift it off the ground. The mission and return to earth only require the remaining 20%. This analogy can be applied to everything in our lives. Quantum Physics has shown us that nothing happens until something moves. We must take the initial action step to put it into motion, then it gains momentum and we can easily reach our goals.

If you want to take a road trip, you must first take the step of putting the keys in the car and backing it out of the driveway to get you started, right? This sounds simplistic, but you get my point. It's taking those first few steps of action that will put your goals into motion and make them a reality.

No matter what you want… everything starts with the goals that you set. Dream BIG first, then get practical. The HOW will come to you as you take inspired action every day.

Here are 3 initial steps to get you there:

Step 1: Commit to a goal. The momentum begins with committing to a goal that is uniquely yours, one that you love and that excites you.

Step 2: Believe with absolute knowing and faith of certainty that you can achieve it. No matter how big or small your dream is, you can achieve it IF you truly want it and WHEN you are patient. This requires feeling lots of love consistently for yourself (knowing you deserve it), and for everyone and everything as you go through your day.

Step 3: Take that first step of inspired, focused and fun action toward your goal. What can you do right now, from where you are, with what you have? Simply taking that first step towards your goal, no matter how small, puts it into motion. Once you kickstart it, it gains momentum, and the next action step will come to you, and the next, and the next. When you do this, you will feel a KNOWING within you that it is happening!

Start by getting quiet with yourself and say this, or something similar, in your own words:

"Thank you for the wisdom I receive. I am guided with absolute clarity toward inspired action and I achieve my goal with ease."

Now, listen and write down what thoughts come to you... and take action IMMEDIATELY!

Be thankful throughout each day for all of the successes you will start to see and feel, no matter how big or small. Then, see yourself receiving even more!

Have an absolutely magical week full of love, gratitude and fun, fun, FUN!

~Mary Lynn Ziemer

If this message inspired you, please share this link with a friend, colleague, client, or family member to brighten their day as well!

Need help feeling more joy today? Contact Mary Lynn for an initial Coaching session!


If only we had learned this in school....

No matter where you are in your joyful journey, there is always room to fill your love tank to overflowing! In these educational video workshops, Mary Lynn Ziemer lets you in on a few secrets that successful people have been using for years. In her enlightening and entertaining presentations, she explains how to use a few simple tools that have been scientifically proven over and over to help you achieve everything you want in life. These are tools that were never taught in school, but have the power to significantly change your life! (Learn More...)


"Journey to Joy" Inspirational Audio

JoyBreak Audio Collections are a collection of inspirational, insightful, and powerful audio messages by Mary Lynn Ziemer, along with soothing music.


Guided Heart Meditation

Are you listening to your heart? You already HAVE all of the answers to the questions that you seek. All of the solutions are within you... you just need to learn how to access them. This amazing meditation will help you do exactly that.


Looking for a fun and engaging Keynote Speaker for your event?

Mary Lynn is available as a keynote speaker for community or corporate events of any size. Contact Mary Lynn with your event details or click this link to learn more.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page