“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”—Hamilton Wright Mabie
Little Gems of Wisdom & Fun from Mary Lynn Ziemer
The holiday season is upon us! Amidst the fun, the planning, and the hustle and bustle, it’s especially important to be gentle with yourself and keep balance in your life. You create everything based on how you feel, so it’s crucial that you stay tuned in to your emotions throughout your day, and make sure you feel really good. Here are a 4 steps to help you feel calm and joyful as you move into the holidays...
1. Choose Peace. Remember, as you make good choices for yourself, others will benefit from your calmness too. Always focus on your heart and ask yourself these two questions when you’re faced with a decision:
If I do this, will it make me feel good and bring me peace?
Will this get me closer to my goal? (Is it a priority for me?)
If the answer is yes to both, you will know that you are making a wise decision for yourself.
2. Nurture Yourself. As you love yourself more, you are able to give with ease to others. You can stay in a place of authentic happiness by devoting time each day to your priorities. Even a small amount of time spent in meaningful ways will lift your mood and show you the way to feeling more joy as you complete your holiday “to do” list.
3. Let go and have fun. Let go of thoughts and situations that feel less than joyful. Say to yourself, “I send love and light to any thought that forms around me now. I know that everything is going to work out perfectly. Everything is going to be just fine." This not only brings peace and calm, but you open supportive doors that will bring solutions and outcomes that exceed your expectations. Trust and look for the blessings of the present moment, and be grateful for each and every one!
4. Harness the power of love. When all of your thoughts, words, and actions are coming from a place of love, you can trust that the best will happen. Make sure you also have patience and love for yourself, and for all that you are doing. Love is the power that allows us to create what we wish, so feel love as intensely and consistently as you can... for everyone and everything around you.
5. Remain persistent in your efforts. Persistence always pays off! So, stick with your promises by continuing these daily actions, having fun, and feeling lots of love in the process. Commit to feeling joy for the long haul to get what you really want for yourself and others.
Remember, "‘tis still the season to be jolly" if you allow it to be!
Have an absolutely magical week full of love, gratitude and fun, fun, FUN!
~Mary Lynn Ziemer
If this message inspired you, please share this link with a friend, colleague, client, or family member to brighten their day as well!
Need help feeling more joy today? Contact Mary Lynn for an initial Coaching session!
If only we had learned this in school....
No matter where you are in your joyful journey, there is always room to grow...to fill your love tank to overflowing! In these educational video workshops, Mary Lynn Ziemer lets you in on a few secrets that successful people have been using for years. In her enlightening and entertaining presentations, she explains how to use a few simple tools that have been scientifically proven over and over to help you achieve everything you want in life. These are tools that were never taught in school, but have the power to significantly change your life! (Learn More...)
"Journey to Joy" Inspirational Audio
JoyBreak Audio Collections are a collection of inspirational, insightful, and powerful audio messages by Mary Lynn Ziemer, along with soothing music.
Guided Heart Meditation
Are you listening to your heart? You already HAVE all of the answers to the questions that you seek. All of the solutions are within you... you just need to learn how to access them. This amazing meditation will help you do exactly that.
Looking for a fun and engaging Keynote Speaker for your event?
#fortmyerslifecoach #fortmyerskeynotespeaker #napleskeynotespeaker #naplesbusinesscoach #napleslifecoach #naplestherapist #howtofeelhappier #lifecoach #businesscoach #naplestherapists #fortmyerstherapist #esterolifecoach #esterobusinesscoach #esteromotivationalspeaker #bonitaspringskeynotespeaker #bonitaspringslifecoach