“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” ~Abraham Lincoln
Little Gems of Wisdom & Fun from Mary Lynn Ziemer
We all want to be happy. We want to wake up happy and fall asleep feeling content and at peace. Being happy is actually much more important than you might realize, and it can be so very, very simple.
Remember, if we want to create the things that we desire, we need to feel good. What exactly does it mean to feel good? Feeling love! When we feel love in our heart, we feel peace and calm. It's in this state of calm that we create whatever we want. Love is the fuel that creates it all. When you keep your love tank consistently full, that intense love that you feel creates things like wonderful relationships, great health, your dream job, an abundance of money, etc.. In fact, love is ever abundant because we can always feel more. There is no limit to the amount of love that we can feel. Therefore, there is no limit to what we can create. This is true happiness. It is this simple and basic understanding that we must have to create the life of our dreams.
1. Start your day with a declaration that helps you choose happiness. Simply expect your day to be amazing! Say to yourself, with enthusiasm, before you get out of bed: "I am so grateful that today is the best day of my life. I feel more love and I have more fun than ever before!" Then, begin to set it in motion.
2. Love what you have already, and be grateful for everyone and everything. Everything means just that, everything… including all the little stuff. Studies on the power of gratitude show that you get what you want when you feel gratitude and appreciation for what you have in your life now. So say “I love you” and thank you all day long. What you want comes as a result of it.
3. Feel lots of love for yourself and everyone else. "Lead with love" every moment of your day. One of my clients makes a conscious effort to “push love” out all around her wherever she goes. She literally leads with love. As a result, she is incredibly successful with her clients, her business, and with her life overall. Her income has doubled, her relationships have deepened, and she recently met the man of her dreams. The effect she’s had on her family and friends is inspiring. She radiates genuine happiness and joy, and others tell her often that they feel it.
To do this, you first have to see how amazing and brilliant you are! When you see and feel this in yourself, it is so much easier to see all of the magnificent and brilliant qualities in others.
4. Have an exciting goal and get laser focused on it. When you have direction in your life, you feel more alive and empowered. The happy feelings that result create the calm mindset required for your actions to produce a successful outcome. Have fun with what you do! Act consistently, keep going, and be patient. Know that, as you take a step every day toward your goal, you will create a cumulative effect. Everything around your goal will flow more easily and quickly.
5. Make a conscious effort to do something everyday that makes you happy. Read a book, take a relaxing bath, romp with your pet, play a game, go for a run, have some fun! Only you know what that is, and whatever it is that you choose should feel good to you.
6. Be consistent with your “Me Time,” even if it’s only 20 minutes a day. It’s well worth the effort as it recharges your battery. When you are consistent with your “Me Time” it means you love yourself enough to stay in a space of feeling good and calm. And the calm mindset that results is the key to getting everything you want, so why wouldn’t you make this your number #1 priority every day.
7. Find a way to have fun with everything you do! Unleash your imagination, and ask yourself how you can have more of it. Lighten up and be more childlike. Love is at the heart of true fun and is the path to take in your quest toward authentic happiness. So, have fun feeling more love, and more love, and yet, more love…every single moment.
8. Remain calm. If you have a situation in front of you that you are not enjoying, know that you can change it most easily when you are calm. The calmer you feel, the more easily you can shift your focus to create the most loving response and your desired outcome. Stop and breathe. Feel love in your heart for you first, send love to the situation and person, and put in your mind a picture of what you want the outcome to be. In other words, feel love for everyone and everything involved. Filter your words and speak them lovingly. The more you practice, the faster you will learn to create the outcome you desire.
9. Be more childlike. Smile and laugh often throughout your day because it feels soooo good!
Integrate these steps into your life consistently by practicing them every day. Repetition is the key to creating a new autopilot for yourself. One that feels more calm then ever before…. that new calmness will create things beyond what you ever thought was possible. Now you can have all the wonderful that you want: better health, more money, great grades, more incredibly loving and fun relationships, more clients who buy, the job of your dreams, and a life that is nothing short of truly magical!
Have an absolutely magical day full of love, gratitude, and fun, fun, fun!
~Mary Lynn Ziemer
If this message inspired you, please forward it to a friend, colleague, client, or family member to brighten their day as well!
Need help feeling more joy today? Contact me for an initial Coaching session at (239) 444-3133.
Looking for a fun and engaging keynote speaker for your event? I am happy to consider speaking at any size event. Please call me at (239) 444-3133, or email your event details to: MaryLynn@LivingAJoyfulLifeNow.com
#fortmyerslifecoach #fortmyerskeynotespeaker #napleskeynotespeaker #naplesbusinesscoach #napleslifecoach #naplestherapist #howtofeelhappier #lifecoach #businesscoach #naplestherapists #fortmyerstherapist #esterolifecoach #esterobusinesscoach #esteromotivationalspeaker #bonitaspringskeynotespeaker #bonitaspringslifecoach