Mind Control 101
"The mind is everything. What you think you become." – Buddha
Little Gems of Wisdom & Fun from Mary Lynn Ziemer
Research has proven that, when your brain receives input, it immediately goes in search of what you think, believe, and feel. Your mind chooses how to categorize and prioritize every single piece of information it receives based on these preconceived notions of what is most important. (Of what YOU have told it is important.) It then strings this information together, through your own personal filter, creating your "reality."
In other words... it means we are in charge of creating what shows up in our reality. Well, more specifically, our mind is in control. The beauty of this is... we get to control our own mind, and thereby control our own reality!
Take these steps for a quicker "mind-hack" and start creating the reality you want:
1. LET GO of the past. Sometimes we think that things are happening to us because our previous experiences have imprinted themselves on us and shaped us into who we are now. However, the very best news I can share with you is that your past has absolutely nothing to do with your future! What you feel presently is actually what shapes your future. Let go of the past as it relates to your views, opinions, and perceptions about others, about yourself, or about how certain situations show up in your life.
2. Change your story, change your mind. Create a new, very specific story for yourself that feels really good. Visualize it and own it! As you live this story, you will find yourself in a calm mindset.... and that's where your power lies.
3. This is the key: KNOW your power and put all of your focus on it. You are the author of your own book. So fill the pages with whatever you desire! Even if you have evidence of a past behavior in someone that you would like to change (or in yourself) ... remember, you are letting that go! It's time to move forward.
4. Have a good laugh. Laughter can be truly magical. It's an amazing way to pivot into a new state of mind. Laughter has physical, medicinal qualities that will bring us back to a state of calm and joy. Try to find humor in a circumstance, have a good laugh at yourself, or find people who make you laugh. Every situation can be improved with a little creativity.
5. Feel the love. You need to become the kindest and the most loving person to yourself, and then extend that same treatment to everyone and everything else around you.You’ll know you are living your power when you feel there is nothing to let go of anymore. You simply and naturally know to move forward in love as you focus on what you want to create next.
Follow these steps and you'll start to change your mind and your mindset to one of calm. With this new, powerful mind, you will begin to see the magic happen right in front of you!
Have an absolutely magical week full of love, gratitude, and fun, fun, FUN!
~Mary Lynn Ziemer
If this message inspired you, please share this link with a friend, colleague, client, or family member to brighten their day as well!
Need help feeling more joy today? Contact Mary Lynn for an initial Coaching session!
If only we had learned this in school....
No matter where you are in your joyful journey, there is always room to grow...to fill your love tank to overflowing! In these educational video workshops, Mary Lynn Ziemer lets you in on a few secrets that successful people have been using for years. In her enlightening and entertaining presentations, she explains how to use a few simple tools that have been scientifically proven over and over to help you achieve everything you want in life. These are tools that were never taught in school, but have the power to significantly change your life! (Learn More...)
"Journey to Joy" Inspirational Audio
JoyBreak Audio Collections are a collection of inspirational, insightful, and powerful audio messages by Mary Lynn Ziemer, along with soothing music.
Guided Heart Meditation
Are you listening to your heart? You already HAVE all of the answers to the questions that you seek. All of the solutions are within you... you just need to learn how to access them. This amazing meditation will help you do exactly that.
Looking for a fun and engaging Keynote Speaker for your event?
#fortmyerslifecoach #fortmyerskeynotespeaker #napleskeynotespeaker #naplesbusinesscoach #napleslifecoach #naplestherapist #howtofeelhappier #lifecoach #businesscoach #naplestherapists #fortmyerstherapist #esterolifecoach #esterobusinesscoach #esteromotivationalspeaker #bonitaspringskeynotespeaker #bonitaspringslifecoach