It's Your Lucky Day!
"Luck is everywhere around you, you just have to find it and if you do, it won’t leave you!" ~Author unknown
Little Gems of Wisdom & Fun from Mary Lynn Ziemer
Feeling lucky? You should be! Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. But, we don't need a special day or a charm to have amazing "luck" every day.
In fact, instead of talking about "luck" today, we're going to focus on "happiness." Because when you are in a place of authentic happiness, every day (in fact every MOMENT) will feel like your "lucky day!" (Keep reading to learn 7 Steps for feeling "lucky" every day.)
In the spirit of happiness, in just a few days we will be celebrating the International Day of Happiness as established by the United Nations!
International Happiness Day was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 2012 and is celebrated around the world on March 20th every year. This is a time for the world to come together, a time to celebrate all that we have in common as magnificent human beings sharing our experiences on this beautiful earth.
So start celebrating this holiday by make loving choices for yourself today, and make it a "lucky day" for you and all of those around you.
The Lucky #7...
To kick start your good luck, follow these 7 steps to feeling "lucky" every day:
1. Keep a full "love tank"! One of the most important steps is that you are filled with love inside. True happiness and joy originate from the inside, not out. Begin by recognizing how brilliant, amazing and incredible you are... right now! Figure out the things that fill your love tank, and make time for them in your daily life.
2. Be present. Remember that you are living in and creating your life in the present moment, right now. It is all that exists. Nothing else matters! So, do your best to stay in the now. Take a pause, take a deep breath, be present in this moment, and be grateful for it.
3. Feel love and gratitude for what you have. As you practice staying in the moment, find something to be grateful for in everyone and everything you come across. Even during activities that seem mundane. Find the blessings in your current situation and you will begin to feel more happiness and joy immediately. Remember, you get what you want when you feel great about what you already have.
4. Stay calm. If you are faced with a situation that does not make you feel joyful, stay calm and know that this is temporary. Remember, it is not the circumstances you find yourself in that is most important, but the mindset that you have. When you stay calm, you are able to respond from love and create the most positive outcome for yourself and others.
5. Have lots of FUN! One of the best ways to celebrate International Happiness Day is simply... have fun! Surround yourself with people or things you find funny or endearing. Be more lighthearted and laugh at yourself. Also have fun focusing on your goals. Be sure you have a goal that feels exciting to you, one that gives you direction and purpose in your life and makes you feel alive. This will empower you to take the action required to make it happen. Never underestimate the power of having fun!
6. Speak kindly. Use only kind, positive words in all of your conversations with others, as well as in your own self-talk. Words are incredibly powerful, so choose them wisely!
7. Expect the best! Before you get out of bed each day, expect your day to be amazing! Say to yourself, “I am so grateful that today is the best day of my life! I feel more love and I have more fun than ever!
When you repeat these steps consistently, every day, you will feel happier than you ever imagined. You can wake up every morning knowing that this is your "luckiest, best day ever"...and revel in the glorious feeling of deep, authentic happiness!
Have an absolutely magical week full of love, gratitude, and fun, fun, FUN!
~Mary Lynn Ziemer
If this message inspired you, please share this link with a friend, colleague, client, or family member to brighten their day as well!
Need help feeling more joy today? Contact Mary Lynn for an initial Coaching session!
If only we had learned this in school....
No matter where you are in your joyful journey, there is always room to grow...to fill your love tank to overflowing! In these educational video workshops, Mary Lynn Ziemer lets you in on a few secrets that successful people have been using for years. In her enlightening and entertaining presentations, she explains how to use a few simple tools that have been scientifically proven over and over to help you achieve everything you want in life. These are tools that were never taught in school, but have the power to significantly change your life! (Learn More...)
"Journey to Joy" Inspirational Audio
JoyBreak Audio Collections are a collection of inspirational, insightful, and powerful audio messages by Mary Lynn Ziemer, along with soothing music.
Guided Heart Meditation
Are you listening to your heart? You already HAVE all of the answers to the questions that you seek. All of the solutions are within you... you just need to learn how to access them. This amazing meditation will help you do exactly that.
Looking for a fun and engaging Keynote Speaker for your event?
#fortmyerslifecoach #fortmyerskeynotespeaker #napleskeynotespeaker #naplesbusinesscoach #napleslifecoach #naplestherapist #howtofeelhappier #lifecoach #businesscoach #naplestherapists #fortmyerstherapist #esterolifecoach #esterobusinesscoach #esteromotivationalspeaker #bonitaspringskeynotespeaker #bonitaspringslifecoach