Decide You Are Destined for Prosperity
“See yourself living in abundance and you will have it. It always works, it works every time with every person.” ~ Bob Proctor
Little Gems of Wisdom & Fun from Mary Lynn Ziemer
The journey to financial freedom starts the MINUTE you decide you are destined for prosperity. Stop and ask yourself... what you are thinking and speaking about around the topic of finances? What are the discussions you are having with yourself and others about the state of the economy, the market, your business, money, and your own financial situation?
Recognize that positive thoughts and conversations are going to help you have the abundance of money that you want.
Why? Because you get what you believe, expect, feel, and focus on. Here is a new “story” for you to focus on that will help you grow your financial prosperity. Use this, or you can write your own. Every day, take some time to calm your mind and feel how grateful you are for what you have. Say your new story (out loud if possible), write it, and know that it is true!
I am so grateful that I am a magnet for money. I create prosperity of every kind all around me.
I think BIG, and then allow myself to accept even more good from this amazing life which I create.
Wherever it is that I work, I am deeply appreciated and well compensated. I have unlimited choices, and I see and act on the magnificent opportunities that are everywhere.
Today is a delightful day! Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
I delight in the financial freedom that is a constant in my life. I radiate success, and prosper wherever I turn.
Improving your financial situation takes action, and the actions are going to be the most effective when you have the right mindset. Inspired action is action with intent, focus, and knowing that the effort that you are putting forth will produce much better results. In other words, we must expect that the actions we take are going to produce the results we want. Opportunities present themselves and inspiration flows to us when our minds are calm and focused. At times like these, we just “know” what to do next. Our intuition is heightened and feeling good gives us motivation to move forward, doing what needs to get done.
A calm mindset is the key to your success. Remember, you create what you want when you feel good, so it’s imperative to have a positive attitude around money. Feeling good consistently, with an underlying foundation of happiness, expands your creativity, focus, and ability to effectively engage with others in a way that gets you the results that you want.
Here are some steps to help you move your life to financial abundance:
1. Take advantage of the economy by having an abundant mindset (regardless of the state of the economy.) History has shown us repeatedly that there are always individuals and companies that find a way to thrive under any circumstance. So, put your head and heart in the right space and begin again to dream BIG!
2. Decide what you want and write it down. Be specific, and focus on it with unwavering faith. Feel the joy as you think about having what you want as though you already have it. When it comes to money, a Harvard study has proven that you’ll be 1000% more successful when you write down your financial goal.
3. Create a snapshot of the desired outcome in your mind and see it often throughout your day. We think in pictures so if you have a photo of what you want put a picture on your phone or on your refrigerator and glance at it often. Be sure to feel how good it feels to have it as though you already do.
4. Focus everyday on the many things you already have in your life to be thankful for. This will cause an "upward spiral" of even more things to be thankful for. When you learn to move through your day with a feeling of love and gratitude, for everyone and everything, you will find yourself having more fun than ever.
5. Never ever underestimate the importance of having fun! Focus on having fun in all your activities. Fun makes you feel good, so you can create what you want more quickly.
6. Last, but not least. List the actions you can take right now, with the information you have at hand. Get started NOW! Thoughts and words are powerful, but actions create the momentum by which your financial situation or business will grow and improve.
This three-lane highway to the success of your goal ....positive thoughts and words, happy feelings, and inspired focused action.... will always get you the results you want.
If this message inspired you, please forward it to a friend, colleague, client, or family member to brighten their day as well!
Need help feeling more joy today? Contact me for a FREE initial Coaching session at (239) 444-3133. *First time clients only please
Looking for a fun and engaging keynote speaker for your event? I am happy to consider speaking at any size event. Please call me at (239) 444-3133, or email your event details to: MaryLynn@LivingAJoyfulLifeNow.com