10 Tips for Feeling Happy (All Day, Every Day)
"Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest."– Sri Chinmoy
Little Gems of Wisdom & Fun from Mary Lynn Ziemer
We all want to be happy. We want to wake up happy and fall asleep feeling content and at peace. Being happy is actually much more important than you might realize, and it can be so very, very simple. Here are 10 tips that will help you feel happier, not just for the holidays, but all day, every day!
1. Start your day with a declaration that helps you choose deep authentic happiness. Simply "expect" your day to be amazing! Say to yourself, with enthusiasm, before you get out of bed: "I am so grateful that today is the best day of my life. I feel more love and I have more fun than ever!"
2. Love what you have already, and be grateful for everyone and everything. Everything means just that, everything… including all the little stuff. Studies on the power of gratitude show that you get what you want when you feel gratitude and appreciation for what you have in your life now. So say, “I love you” and "thank you" all day long. Begin to feel more love as you establish and integrate this new daily habit into your life. As a result of it, you will also see even more of what you want show up in your life.
3. Feel lots of love for yourself and everyone else. "Lead with love" every moment of your day. Make a conscious effort to “push love” out all around you, wherever you go. This will have an amazing effect on your family, friends, and community, as well as on yourself. For each of us to do this, we each must first see how amazing and brilliant we are! When you see and feel this in yourself, it is so much easier to see all of the magnificent and brilliant qualities in others. The change is in you, as you allow them to be the best version of who they’ve always had the ability to be.
4. Have an exciting goal and get laser focused on it. When you have direction in your life, you feel more alive and empowered. Happy feelings result from this, which then create a calm mindset. This mindset is required for your actions to produce a successful outcome. Have fun with what you do! Act consistently, keep going, and be patient. Know that, as you take a step every day toward your goal (no matter how tiny), you will create a cumulative effect. Everything around your goal will flow more easily and quickly.
5. Make a conscious effort to do something every day that makes you happy. Just have some fun doing an activity that feels good for you! Only you know what that is, and whatever it is, it will lift your spirits. Be sure that while you’re engaged in the activity, you put a smile on your face and feel gratitude for that experience.
6. Be consistent with your “Me Time,” even if it’s only 20 minutes a day. It’s well worth the effort as it recharges your battery. When you are consistent with your “Quiet Time” it means you love yourself enough to stay in a space of relaxation and calm. Just be. The calm mindset that results is the key to getting everything you want. So why wouldn’t you make this your number #1 priority every day?!
7. Find a way to have fun with everything you do! Unleash your imagination, and ask yourself how you can have more fun with whatever it is that you're doing. Expect to make things happen in an easy way. Live in the flow and lighten up. Love is at the heart of true fun and is the path to authentic happiness. So, have fun feeling more and more love… every single moment.
8. Remain calm. If you have a situation in front of you that you would like to be different, know that you can change it most easily when you are calm. The calmer you feel, the more you can shift your focus to create the most loving response and your desired outcome. Stop and breathe. Pause. Feel love in your heart for you first, send love to the situation and person, and put in your mind a picture of what you want the outcome to be.
9. Always filter your words and speak them lovingly. The more you practice using kind and positive words, expressing what you want in a calm manner, the faster you will learn to create the outcome you desire. Focus on the win-win option by being inclusive of others’ perspectives. You will be amazed at how everyone feels good and gets what they want.
10. Be more childlike. Tap into your inner child, viewing life through a lens of playfulness and imagination. Get excited about the small things. (Or about the holidays!) Smile and laugh often throughout your day because it feels soooo good!
Have an absolutely magical week full of love, gratitude and fun, fun, FUN!
~Mary Lynn Ziemer
If this message inspired you, please share this link with a friend, colleague, client, or family member to brighten their day as well!
Need help feeling more joy today? Contact Mary Lynn for an initial Coaching session!
If only we had learned this in school....
No matter where you are in your joyful journey, there is always room to grow...to fill your love tank to overflowing! In these educational video workshops, Mary Lynn Ziemer lets you in on a few secrets that successful people have been using for years. In her enlightening and entertaining presentations, she explains how to use a few simple tools that have been scientifically proven over and over to help you achieve everything you want in life. These are tools that were never taught in school, but have the power to significantly change your life! (Learn More...)
"Journey to Joy" Inspirational Audio
JoyBreak Audio Collections are a collection of inspirational, insightful, and powerful audio messages by Mary Lynn Ziemer, along with soothing music.
Guided Heart Meditation
Are you listening to your heart? You already HAVE all of the answers to the questions that you seek. All of the solutions are within you... you just need to learn how to access them. This amazing meditation will help you do exactly that.
Looking for a fun and engaging Keynote Speaker for your event?
#fortmyerslifecoach #fortmyerskeynotespeaker #napleskeynotespeaker #naplesbusinesscoach #napleslifecoach #naplestherapist #howtofeelhappier #lifecoach #businesscoach #naplestherapists #fortmyerstherapist #esterolifecoach #esterobusinesscoach #esteromotivationalspeaker #bonitaspringskeynotespeaker #bonitaspringslifecoach